What is Astrology?
Astrology is a science which depends on the position or alignment of planets and stars of an individual depending upon the time , date of birth and place of birth. These planetary position affects every individual mood, personality , environments and happenings in life.
Astrology is a type of divination which comprised of forecasting of human events and happenings through the interpretation and observation of the fixed position of stars, the Sun, the Moon , and the planets. Understanding and believe of the influence of the planets and stars on earthly affairs allow to both predict and affect he destinies of individual , group and nation.
Astrology can be roughly divided into two parts.
- Calculating the astronomical map; luckily, there are many computer programs, Apps and websites online that will do the mathematical calculations for you.
- When the science ends the art of reading the Horoscope begins.
Ancient cultures all practiced their own forms, some of which combined and evolved into today’s common western astrology. Eastern cultures continue to practice their own forms of astrology: Chinese, Vedic and Tibetan astrology are among the most well-known.
Even within western astrology, there is a considerable diversity of methods and philosophies. Some divide astrology by the end result that is intended:
- Mundane Astrology – This is used to examine world events and make predictions about national affairs, wars and economies.
- Interrogatory Astrology – This branch can be further subdivided, but generally refers to astrology that seeks to make specific predictions or analyses about the subject’s objectives or events within the subject’s life.
- Natal Astrology – This is what most people think of when they think of astrology. Natal Astrology seeks to make predictions and analyses based on the date of a person’s birth. It’s based on the idea that everything that happens to something is expressed at the very beginning of that thing, sometimes known as the Law of Beginnings
How does Astrology works?
In order to determine about a person’s life , happening , events , and characteristics astrologically we make a Horoscope or Kundali in Hindu astrology of the person.
What is Horoscope?
A horoscope is an astrological chart or diagram of a person which represents the positions of the Sun, Moon, planets, astrological aspects and sensitive angles at the time of birth.
In order to attain accurate reading, astrologers prepares the horoscope and check to look what sign each planet was in at the time of birth . The planets and signs combine together with the other elements, such as houses and angles, to form a complex box and often very specific profile of a subject’s personality, life and future prospects.