Why astrology is important?
Since Ancient times astrology has been the guiding light around the globe, the deep study of planets helps to proceed in right direction for our education, marriage, career,family, finance etc. It’s both Science and art that provides the predictions and interpretations depending upon the planetary position in one’s horoscope.
The natal chart drawn during the birth time provides the understanding of an individual which determines behavioural patter, future happenings, past, present everything. It’s like an X-ray of a person’s life.
Astrology is basically a science of time. Every moment in time has some significance and influence in life. The planetary positions at the time of our birth in the astrological chart can be compared with the planetary position of any time. This study will show how a planet or two influence our lives to a great extent at a given time. The result may be positive or negative, but these comparisons highlight the change in our lives or our moods and reactions to events. This is nothing but astrology
- Astrology is the connecting chord among our past, present and future.
- By determining the position of planets, stars, sun and moon a good astrologer can strongly predict the happenings of life.
- Astrology tells us about the upcoming bad or good phases so that one can be prepared accordingly.
- Since it predicts the events in life and for the bad one’s , an individual can prepare themselves and do remedies to lessen the effect ( it really works )
- It is a karmic analysis that helps to change ourselves for the better.
- It helps in building a better and happy life for ourselves